- 0117 918 1391
Updates to My Formations
We work hard to ensure that our My Formations service not only keeps pace with current regulations but also reflects our clients' feedback. We understand the importance of an efficient and reliable service and have therefore recently implemented a series of updates to the online My Formations process, bringing you new benefits and improved functionality.
Within company formations, we like to keep up to date with current regulations and constantly strive to improve service to our clients.
We have recently added some helpful new features to our My Formations platform:
Multiple Share Class Orders:
- Following client feedback, we are pleased to confirm that by using the recently added tick-box, you can now issue nil or partly paid shares whilst placing an order.
- Did you know that you can save your application part way through and it will be there for 12 months?
- If you lose connection mid-way through placing a new order, the details input will automatically be saved for 1 month.
To retrieve and manage your orders, simply select ‘Order History’ on the My Account homepage.
- Vistra are Brexit ‘No Deal’ ready. Following receipt of official notification from Companies House of the planned changes in the event of a No Deal Brexit, we have reviewed the impact on our services and systems – you can be assured that all functions will remain seamlessly available.
- Client demand has been increasing for Community Interest Companies to be available to order electronically – we have made significant progress in this area and will inform you when it is live!
- Soon you will be able to access online bank account referrals via the Company Formations portal. We would love to hear your feedback – would this feature benefit you and your clients?