- 0117 918 1391
Updates to My Formations
We work hard to ensure that our My Formations service not only keeps pace with current regulations but also reflects our clients' feedback. We understand the importance of an efficient and reliable service and have therefore recently implemented a series of updates to the online My Formations process, bringing you new benefits and improved functionality.
Jordans – Vistra Rebrand complete
We are pleased to confirm that Jordans successfully rebranded to Vistra on Monday 8th April with no unplanned downtime to our Formations services. Thank you to our clients for your patience and understanding whilst we moved to our new website on Friday 5th April.
All of our services previously available with Jordans are ongoing – if you are unable to find the service you require, or have any feedback for us, please contact me on 01179 181344 or by email: email@example.com
Multiple Share Class Orders:
- Following client feedback, we are pleased to confirm that by using the recently added tick-box, you can now issue nil or partly paid shares whilst placing an order.
- Did you know that you can save your application part way through and it will be there for 12 months?
- If you lose connection mid-way through placing a new order, the details input will automatically be saved for 1 month.
To retrieve and manage your orders, simply select ‘Order History’ on the My Account homepage.
- Client demand has been increasing for Community Interest Companies to be available to order electronically – we have made significant progress in this area and will inform you when it is live!
- We have received some feedback suggesting that creating capability for the formations portal to include a bank account referrals/application process would be a valuable addition. We would be pleased to receive your feedback and views in relation to the potential addition of a banking option, your comments and suggestions for improvement are always valued.